A summary of some of the stories that caught the attention of journalists this week:
- Russia hits Chinese pipe manufacturers with a 19.5% tariff to battle pipe dumping and price erosion (read more).
- The FREEDOM Pipeline is no more as Kinder Morgan pulls the plug on this proposed 2 billion dollar project. Customers preferred the rail system over pipelines to transport oil (read more).
- Piedmont completes its $500 million, 128 miles pipeline after two years of work (read more).
- For the second time in two months; Ecuador (PetroEcuador) loses a pipeline to avalanche (read more).
- Man sentenced to 22 years for trying to blow up an Atmos Energy pipeline in Dallas, TX with a homemade explosive device (read more).
- Board determines that 2012 pipeline explosion in British Colombia last year was not caused by corrosion or external damage - but was instead caused by a pre-existing flaw in the pipe (read more).
- BC government unwilling to approve Enbridge Northern Gateway Project...yet (read more).
Post a Comment