High Temp Shrink Sleeves
|An installed WPC100M sleeve.|
- Dimpled backing provides a 'permanent change' indicator for application of heat. This ensures correct application of heat and allows easy post heat inspection. Reliable inspectability at any time; even hours, days, weeks or months later.
- Low preheat sensitivity and proven functionality. Installation friendly in combination with high functional performance.
- Available as all in one unit or roll form - saves money by keeping inventory and logistics costs low.
- High shear resistance - WPC offers safer protection.
- Covers a wide range of operating temperature ratings. Offers a solution for nearly every pipeline coating application.
- No special equipment or skills required - only a standard gas torch and a roller. Fast, easy and low cost application.
- WPC100M rated to 80C onshore / 100C offshore
- Compatible with PE, PP, FBE, Tape and Coal Tar
- 100C preheat temperature required
- ST 2 1/2 - ST3 or SA 2 1/2 surface prep required
- Soil Stress Restrictions: NONE