Powercrete R150 Epoxy
Powercrete R150 is an excellent, high build, novolac epoxy coating. Used for both new construction and pipeline rehabilitation projects; R150 may just be the product you are seeking. Rated for use on pipelines operating at up to 150C (302F), Powercrete R150 has been used all around the world.
A few of the features of the Powercrete R150:
- Can be sprayed or hand applied in a single pass with thickness as high as 30-40 mils
- Excellent resistance to waste water and sulphuric acid
- Can be used in directional drilling and road bore applications
- Fantastic cathodic disbondment results
- Excellent adhesion to FBE, Powercrete DD and steel