DIRAX Directional Drilling Pipe Coating
- DIRAX is highly resistant to shear and peel forces induced by soil and thermal movements. DIRAX is tough.
- DIRAX offers abrasion and wear resistance at pull through comparable to mill applied coatings. DIRAX creates a monolithic coating system for your field joints.
- The wear cone protects the leading edge of the sleeve against pull through forces and provides additional strength and security; increasing reliability.
- DIRAX sleeve is applied over wet epoxy. There are no curing or waiting times before the strong mechanical and chemical bonds are formed. Application is very fast; saving a lot of man hours.
- Superior cathodic disbondment and hot water immersion resistance offers the optimum barrier against corrosion.
- Pre-attached closure strip allows fast, easy and repeatable application.
- Low preheat requirements mean faster installation time.
|Just a few of the data points for the DIRAX coating system|